Unstoppable on ups and relentless on descents
Designed for the most demanding XC courses, as well as for all-day adventures, climbing over mountain passes, and descending technical terrain, the Syerra is Vittoria’s best match for the increasingly popular Down-Country mountain bike segment.
Syerra is designed to be used front and rear, but also pairs well with other tyres.
By using a durable Tubeless Ready casing, supported with Anti Pinch Flat APF sidewall inserts, the Syerra is much more robust and durable than the classic XC tyre you are used to with little effect on weight.
The end result is a quiver-killer tyre, that climbs as well as it descends. For those who earn their turns.
- Tread design combines the grip of the Trail category with the speed of the XC category
- Fast rolling center tread, designed for capable climbing and confident braking
- Capable and well-spaced side tread, holds your line on a range of terrain
- 4C Graphene compound system provides grip speed and durability
- Specifically designed Nylon casing construction with extra protection ensured by the Anti Pinch Flat insert (APF)
- 29 x 2.40
- Weight 850g
- RRP $109.95