The Adventure Awaits
For 2022 we welcome a completely renewed Geosmina product line with eighteen bike packing bags.
The brand has grown in all respects but especially by increasing the number of products to broaden the range of possibilities, uses and types of bikepacking routes that users may want to tackle. The new collection of products has evolved thanks to the use of new and better materials, reflecting the experience gained over the years, enabling the brand to offer a product with better quality and ergonomics and, above all, increased durability and resistance, so that both the daily cyclist and the long-distance traveller can have a much more specific, more technical, and resistant material.
- The material used to manufacture our Geosmina bags is PVC-free. This, in conjunction with the thermoplastic features, means that they are recyclable and can therefore be discarded in the corresponding containers for future reuse. All of our Geosmina bags include this feature.
- Completely waterproof and resistant to water and dust. Any items carried inside our products bearing the waterproof icon will reach the destination completely dry.
- Waterproof zippers that prevent water from seeping into the bag. They are essential in our tube bags since raindrops fall directly on them. All of our zippers also come with a grip for easy opening and closing, even when wearing winter gloves.
- Nylon is an extremely tear and abrasion resistant fabric. All this without adding much weight to the bags. These are some of the characteristics that made us choose this material, but also its high drying speed, its extreme resistance to high temperatures, its resistance to mould and mildew and its great resistance to stretching and folding. Different densities ranging from 840D to 210D strategically used according to the characteristics of the bags and the required needs.
- Our YKK plastic y-shaped seals are light and resistant. Each one is designed to bear up to 88 lb (40kg) and 143 lb (65 kg) depending on the model. The flexible tabs are designed to prevent breakage (even when twisted) and the rounded angles enable easy opening and closing.
- Our Nylon is treated with a polyurethane (PU) coating. This polymer repels small amounts of water to delay permeability and improves the material’s resistance thanks to its strong resistance to abrasion, extreme temperatures and moisture. All of our Geosmina bags undergo this process.
- The High Frequency welding process for the union of different Nylon panels makes your bag totally watertight, which turns it into a kind of armoured container against water and dust from the outside. This process also allows our Geosmina bags to adopt shapes that help to improve their ergonomics and aesthetics.
- This elastomer is highly resistant to temperature changes (between -31 °F and 284 °F / -35 °C and 140 °C), traction and tearing; it is resistant to acids, fuels and oils; and it is also fireproof. Its high load capacity (90 kg per square centimeter) and low weight make it the perfect material for reinforcing key areas of Geosmina Bikepacking bags.
- Logos and details in reflective 3M paint to ensure they are easily seen in the dark. Safety is key and we must make ourselves visible to drivers when riding in low-light conditions. We want you to keep enjoying your adventure, even after the sun goes down.
We want you to enjoy your trips like you have never done before and we want to accompany you along the way.
Adventure awaits you!